Rates (U.S. Funds)
Our rates are based on minimum of 4 – The rates for 2 persons will be $1650.00 per person per 7 day trip & 3 persons will be $1600.00 per person per 7 day trip.
We will accommodate special requests on an individual basis (e.g. Out of the ordinary departure and/or arrival times etc.). You are allowed 150 lbs. of gear per person. Anything above will be charged at $1.50 per pound. Please ask scale operator your weights if you are doubtful of weights, before departure.
Guaranteed accommodations of 20 or more guests must be done on a 7 day basis in May & June.
WE DO NOT ACCEPT ANY CREDIT CARDS. Payment should be made with cash, Personal Cheque or Cashier’s Cheque.
Applicable taxes are extra. Taxes are 13 %.
A deposit of $300.00 per person is required. Deposits are not refundable, and must be received within 15 days of booking.
What We Will Provide
- 24 hr. direct satellite phones (anywhere in the world). Cost is $3.00 U.S. per minute for non-emergency use.
- Each cabin has outside propane bbqs and deep fryers.
- Fridges, freezers, stoves and lights are propane at Shabu and Haggart Lakes.
- The camp on Birch Lake has a caretaker, propane and generator power as well as free ice.
- We supply 14 ft Lund boats with swivel seats equipped with 15 & 9.9 Honda & Evinrude motors, fishing nets and approved life vests and minnow buckets. Limited number of 16 ft. Lund’s available at Birch.
- Spare motors and all the mixed fuel you will require.
- Assistance with ordering your bait, beverages and /or groceries in advance.
- We use our entire fleet of aircraft to minimize any waiting time in flying to and from camp (weather permitting). **We will endeavor to provide first class air service, with safety of foremost importance.
- 15 H.P. Hondas at Birch.
Commercial flights come into Red Lake daily (contact Red Lake Travel @ 1-800-465-3305 for arrangements from anywhere in the continental U.S.A. to our Red Lake base).
What You Will Provide
- Freezer bags, garbage bags, sleeping bags including pillow cases, bath towels, dish towels, paper towels, toilet paper, coolers, food & beverages, fishing gear, camera & clothes.
- Please be punctual as we try to meet our advertised schedule weather-permitting.
- Please phone if you are not able to meet your check in time.
- Clean cabins and boats for the next guests are a must. Please be in early (5:00 pm) at Birch Lake (Poplar Grove) on the night before departure, in order for the Camp Manager to test motors for the next groups. The pilots will inspect the cabins and boats before departing from outposts.
- We have had very successful hunts the past 5 years.
- Hunters will be booked on an individual party basis according to their requests. Rates can then be applied on the basis of adult tag availability, guide requirement, etc. and dates.